Gnudb.org a new home for the freedb.org database to make sure it stays free.
In 2006 gnudb.org started hosting the cddb service to make sure that it would stay alive and free. Now 14 years later we have seen that Magix, the owner of freedb.org has decided to take the cddb service on freedb down (in 2020). As we stated in 2006 on gnudb.org "A new home for the freedb.org database to make sure it stays free.", we now have to stay to our promise and do our best to make sure it is available for all the music lovers.
It is now possible to post updates to gnudb.gnudb.org via mail and cgi script.
Set your favorite cddb aware program to submit via:
or via mail to:
If you have any questions or thoughts about the use of gnudb.org, you can mail to email@example.com
Most popular disc titles:
- The Beatles / Let It Be (Remix)
- The Beatles / Let It Be - New Mix Of Original Album
- The Beatles / Get Back LP - 1969 Glyn Johns Mix
- The Beatles / 1970 - Let It Be
- Coldplay / Music Of The Spheres
- Beatles / Let It Be
- The Beatles / Let It Be
- Iron Maiden / Senjutsu (Disc 1)
- Queen / Greatest Hits
- Iron Maiden / Senjutsu [Disc 2]
- The Beatles / Let It Be Disc Three Get Back - Rehearsals And Appl
- Various Artists / Audiophile Pearls Vol. 31
- NORAH JONES / Come away with me
- Dire Straits / Dire Straits
- The Beatles / Let It Be Disc Five EP
- Dire Straits / Brothers in Arms
- Nirvana / Nevermind
- Various / Stereoplay 11-2021 Una belle serenata
- Adele / 25
- Coldplay / Parachutes
- Santana / Supernatural
- Coldplay / A Rush Of Blood To The Head
- Dire Straits / Making movies
- Dire Straits / On Every Street
- Hans Zimmer / No Time To Die - Original Motion Picture Soundtrack
- Various Artists / Bravo Hits 115 - CD1
- The Beatles / Let It Be (2009 Stereo Remaster)
- The Beatles / Let it be [2009 stereo remaster]
- VARI / Bravo Hits 115 CD2
- Bryan Adams / So Far So Good
Important notice:if you are using fre:ac version 1.1.3, you should update it. There is a bug in the program, resulting in wrong discid and/or track offset, which will result in your submission of new entries to GnuDB being rejected by the server.
GnuDB is non-commercial and depends on donations.