Gnudb.org a new home for the freedb.org database to make sure it stays free.
In 2006 gnudb.org started hosting the cddb service to make sure that it would stay alive and free. Now 14 years later we have seen that Magix, the owner of freedb.org has decided to take the cddb service on freedb down (in 2020). As we stated in 2006 on gnudb.org "A new home for the freedb.org database to make sure it stays free.", we now have to stay to our promise and do our best to make sure it is available for all the music lovers.
It is now possible to post updates to gnudb.gnudb.org via mail and cgi script.
Set your favorite cddb aware program to submit via:
or via mail to:
If you have any questions or thoughts about the use of gnudb.org, you can mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Most popular disc titles:
- Coldplay / Music of the spheres
- Helene Fischer / Rausch
- Iron Maiden / Senjutsu (Disc 1)
- Iron Maiden / Senjutsu [Disc 2]
- Dire Straits / Brothers in Arms
- Nirvana / Nevermind
- The Rolling Stones / Tatoo You
- Lana Del Rey / Blue Banisters
- Queen / Greatest Hits
- Queen / Greatest Hits II
- Pink Floyd / The Dark Side Of The Moon
- Pink Floyd / The division bell
- Bryan Adams / So Far So Good
- Cradle Of Filth / Existence Is Futile
- Santana / Supernatural
- The Beatles / Abbey Road
- Linkin Park / Hybrid Theory
- The Beatles / Get Back LP - 1969 Glyn Johns Mix
- The Beatles / Let It Be (Remix)
- AC-DC / Back In Black
- ALANIS MORISSETTE / JAGGED LITTLE PILL
- Bruce Springsteen / Born In The U.S.A.
- Dream Theater / A View From The Top Of The World
- Linkin Park / Meteora
- The Beatles / Get Back - Apple Sessions
- The Beatles / Let It Be Disc Three Get Back - Rehearsals And Appl
- U2 / Achtung Baby
- VARI / Bravo Hits 115 CD2
- Various / The Art Of Sysyphus Vol. 116
- Various Artists / Audiophile Pearls Vol. 31
Important notice:if you are using fre:ac version 1.1.3, you should update it. There is a bug in the program, resulting in wrong discid and/or track offset, which will result in your submission of new entries to GnuDB being rejected by the server.
GnuDB is non-commercial and depends on donations.